Disney Vacation Club - What is so different from the Disney time-share presentation?

Back in 1988 I went on a trip to Disney World with my parents and at some point during our vacation we have roped in Orlando during a presentation in one of the timeshare resort timeshare ubiquitous. At that time I just noticed the hard sell, and I was very disappointed that my parents do not see the potential of timesharing. They decided not to buy my dreams were shattered.

Well, I have a few more years and have sinceRinger timeshare presentation times I feel that I like something like a champ. So last year on a trip to Walt Disney World, I decided to go on a tour through one of the spa facilities, Saratoga Springs Resort. In the morning I had planned my trip, Disney Vacation Club guide led me to Pop Century Resort in WDW and took me to Saratoga Springs.

Upon arrival, I expected that I'm missing something about the theme parks for the rest ofMorning, but surprisingly, this was not the case. DVC my guide led me on a tour of the property and then we're back in the office, and outlined the subscription options, DVC, how the program works, its cost and financing options.

After finishing his lecture, which was one of the tour and discussion within an hour, he asked me if I was interested in buying during my visit. I told him that the Disney Vacation Club is definitely something Iinteresting, but I would think about it and do not plan to purchase several months.

I did the hard sell and it never came. Instead, he handed me his card, asked me to contact him when I was finished and then gave me a few quick steps and offered me a ride to the theme park of my choice.

You can imagine my surprise? If you have never been on a timeshare presentation itself, you know what I'm talking about! There was, "The price is good only for today," there was nono twist of the arm, as I have to lose by not investing for the purchase. He did not insist that I talk to your supervisor to see if we could clarify something. Instead, he gave me some steps that you let me go to the front of the line on a trip to Disney World and then led me to Animal Kingdom.

What's going on with these guys? They do not know that it is not like selling a timeshare?

Well, it turns out, perhaps the Disney Vacation Club people know exactly what they do. Several monthsafter my trip, I received a postcard from Disney remind me a chance and let me know that prices would increase on the first day of the year. So I picked up the phone, called my guide and told him I wanted to buy. I am spending my first vacation to DVC Boardwalk Villas in August this year and I'm sure to say hello to Mickey for you!

no hassle cheapairflights-tickets

Danos tu comentario