A review of Los Abrigados Resort and Spa in Sedona, Arizona

I'm having trouble with Diamond Resorts International and used it for two weeks at their Ridge Sedona Golf Resort. So I bought a week through Interval International to Los Abrigados for a three-week stay in Sedona. Although this review is from Los Abrigados is difficult not to compare with the crest of Sedona.

When I arrived in Sedona I had the impression that the Los Abrigados resort was a Premier ILX. My sister and I had been there about four yearsbefore and had a great time. Now, four years later, I found that in Los Abrigados had deteriorated ... and now about to be bought by Diamond Hotel location, the owner of Sedona Ridge Golf. I was really glad to hear news of how the quality of the Diamond Resort Properties, where I stayed was excellent.

The bedroom was painted a unit with a terrace, I can see at Red Rocks on the road. I had a great time watching the colors Under the rocks as the sun went down. Natural changes in nature with the sun moved me in a place of wonder and joy.

Two of us slept in one room. My friend fell asleep on the couch. (No one wants a bed to sleep with me more than once. After them, I kick in my sleep.) I was very uncomfortable in the king-size bed. Later I discovered that when I come back next year, select that I probably updated the bedding used by Diamond> Resorts. I had seen only two weeks of comfort in this sector in Sedona Ridge, I can tell you that most welcome to do the upgrade the new owner.

The bathroom was okay. This is not much to recommend? There is a bathroom with shower on hold. The main problem is that the bathroom from the bedroom and someone had to sleep on the couch, going through the bedroom to get there. That was not a problem for me, but it could be for others.

If you're like most fixedThe meals when you go to a place, we know that the limited edition consists of two electric or not. We were with the fine, but it could be a problem if you want to cook a roast ... what we have done well in Sedona Ridge.

The most beautiful part of our stay in Los Abrigados was the Red Rock Fantasy, a decorated Christmas tree is the presentation. Since you were there, we did not pay the $ 5.00 admission. After enjoying our first tour around the property Light and music, there would only open the door when the sun has gone down from time to time to see the lights. We have often heard the whistle of happy children.

Another advantage of Los Abrigados is that the removal of parking in Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village. This is one of my favorite places to visit in Sedona. If you enjoy eating a variety of art and business of all kinds, as well as some places, enjoy it, too.

I am pleased to see what Diamond> Resorts, Los Abrigados.

budget-rent-car cheapairflights-tickets Travel America Vacations

Danos tu comentario