Wedding Locations and Venues in Spain

Spain is the second most visited country in the world. History oozes from every corner and in southern Spain you are practically guaranteed warm weather year-round. Spain gives you the opportunity to have an outdoor wedding surrounded by beautiful landscapes as well as a chance for all your guests to holiday, take some time out and have fun!!



I am an experienced live music manager and entertainment planner. I am Spanish although I speak fluent English as I went to an international school. Currently I live in Mijas, Malaga, Spain in the Costa del Sol. I am happily married to a renowned drummer, who works alongside me creating unique personalized live music performances. I have attended and coordinated numerous parties, award celebrations, weddings, product launches for clients across Spain and Portugal including the Costa del Sol, Algarve, Gibraltar, Madrid, Granada ...
http://www.thetributeband.net

Last Minute Flights Cheap

Danos tu comentario