Make Spa Products at Home

What are SPA products? I define them as items that are soothing to the body and the skin. Here is a sampling of what is considered to be classified as SPA products. They are such items as Bath Bombs, Soothing Creams, Aromatic Fragrances, various lotions and other items that are soothing to the skin and body.

Now buying SPA products may be relatively expensive for most people. But I have found out that I can make these items in my home. By making them in my home, they are readily available so I can use them when I need some soothing relief from a weary day. Plus it saves me money by not having to go to an expensive SPA resort or store to purchase them.

I also place the products I make in gift baskets and give them away to friends and relatives on special occasions such as birthdays and holidays. The recipients love receiving and using the products I make. I not only enjoy the pleasure of giving them but save money, too.

Now the other thing I do with these SPA products that I make, is I sell them! I usually sell them at flea markets and farmers markets to make some additional income for my family. I am not going to get rich off this but it does off set the expense of making these products.

But the best thing I enjoy about these products is using them myself. They are soothing to my skin and make my skin feel and look healthy. Plus it relieves the tension I develop during the day.




I learned to make these products at home, by going to one of these two links Making Spa Products or Bath Bombs.

Travel Cheap Flights Last Minute Flights Cheap

Danos tu comentario